Minimalist thought #6: My Minimalist Makeup Bag

8:47 AM


Beauty is my addiction.

Which is why it was so hard to downsize my makeup bag. I have to really make sure that all the products work efficiently and effectively.

They must pass the following criteria:
- wearable
- should last long on my oily skin
- serves a dual purpose

Here are the reasons why I chose to downsize my makeup bag in the first place.
- less clutter
- easy to wear / I can put makeup on inside a car or on a plane with ease
- takes less time an effort to put on
- less stuff to carry

After a grueling process of elimination, I am able to come up with the following products:
1. Oil blotting sheet - My face is an oil rig
2. Maybelline hypersharp eyeliner - I only use this for special occasions only. Or if I feel like I wanted to do something different for that day. Sometimes if I forget my brow pencil, I use this to fill in the sparse area of my brows.
3. YSL touche eclat - I use this as a concealer and as a highlighter. It so portable and easy to use. To be honest, it's not the best concealer and certainly not the best highlighter but it does the job nevertheless.
4. Revlon HD lip lacquer - This stuff is holy grail material. It's so long lasting and the colors are gorg! I also use it as a blush and it blends beautifully. The only downside is that it transfers everywhere so you must be super careful.
5. The Face Shop Design My Eyebrow - Affordable, and easy to apply. Sometimes I use it for nose contour if I know I'm going to be photographed that day.
6. Laniege BB cushion - ZOMG! Much love for this product. Its so easy to use, Its like putting on a powder but its a liquid bb cream. Its SPF 50 pa++. Doubles as a mirror and it's easy to apply.











You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe